USCG CWO/Shane's old 90 with the black stand

Electrokate

Here's a long shot... who bought USCG CWO / Shane's old glass 90 with the black wood stand? Is it up? I never see a thread on it and am perpetually kicking myself for not buying it, now need a tank with stand, drilled. Anybody know if this is sitting in a garage somewhere waiting for me? I know, I can dream...

Kate

Kate, I have my 75g tank sitting in my garage if you are still looking for a tank. It is 95% complete and I am getting ready to sell it. (2) 250w halides, (2) 54w t-5 actinics, I have a second T-5 ballast but it would just need the lamps & endcaps. Sump, (2) 3/4" seaswirls for the return, return pump, and heater. I also have a calcium reactor and bottle that could go with it. The pump went out on the skimmer so it would either need a new pump or just another skimmer, it is an older euroreef 6-2. I even have the old rock(approx 100lbs). The rock had majano's on it but it has been sitting dry for about 5 months now so it is basically just base rock but some nice looking pieces.

Dave that sounds awesome. I don't need all that gear though... could buy it and sell what I don't need or you could keep some of it. I have a copperband I need to rehome that would have loved to work on those majanos (: He's getting thin since I left the tanks at the old place. Do you want to keep any of the gear? Still love that old tank stand Shane built, kicking self. Oh well.

Dave that sounds awesome. I don't need all that gear though... could buy it and sell what I don't need or you could keep some of it. I have a copperband I need to rehome that would have loved to work on those majanos (: He's getting thin since I left the tanks at the old place. Do you want to keep any of the gear? Still love that old tank stand Shane built' date=' kicking self. Oh well.[/quote'] I can take that coperband an put him in my 90 I have a manjano factory in there. He would be fat and happy in no time.

So the plan is I need to get a tank into this place ASAP, have received PM's from people. Will take Dave's tank as I like that calcium reactor idea, or another guy's tank if I don't hear from dave, but this has to happen soon. I left my reefs at my ex's place, go there daily to test, feed and dose but still have major issues because I try to get out of the house as fast as I can. So the frag tank is a white cloud of precipitate and the SPS tank has an alk of 4.75. I did not hear from Dave/Barelycuda on a price. I am going to assume wednesday is the day to move the 55 and pnkrcklives gets the copperband, and if I can purchase a tank in the interim will get that here for the 120 contents. There will be frags galore for anyone who helps but they may need some nursing before you take them or if they fail will replace them. I can't continue with the current situation, my coral and fish will die. And in case you were wondering, yes I am stressed. Oh to make this extra fun it's the weekend of my little sisters' wedding and school starts real soon. No, I am not stressed. Not at all. Maybe I should move this thread to the emergency forum? (: Definitely not going to Macna...