Maui here I come!!!!

Bigjohnwoody

Going to Maui end of September. I'm wanting some suggestions on dive spots. I'm thinking Molokini crater or lanai and curious what others think. I am PADI certified so I'm talking scuba not snorkel. Any other suggestions on must do's I'm open to suggestions. We are staying on Kaanapali beach. It's gonna be so bad ***! I've been to Maui twice before so not my first trip, but it will be my wife's first trip. I'm gonna get her a lei greeting to welcome her in Hawaii fashion. We are definitely gonna zip line and parasail, along with boogie boarding and some snorkeling at black rock since she is not certified scuba. A trip to Hana is not gonna happen due to how car sick she gets, but I'm hoping on taking her on a sunset sailboat trip.

Sounds romantic, maybe next time I take a trip I should do this for my wife.

All I did for my wife was take her to Vegas for the UFC fights.....(laugh)

Oh and she's taking me to The Seahawks vs COWBOYS in a few weeks too(first time to an NFL game)...:)

Boy it's rough having my wife in the family for sure.

It's gonna be decently romantic. We talked my brother and sister in law into going as well. we are also going to the Collie Buddz concert. He's certified scuba as well and our wives both like to lounge in the sun. My lounging days are over after having melanoma skin cancer twice. Not gonna keep me from enjoying my life, but purposely laying out for cosmetic reasons is a thing of the past. Lol

The Cathedrals dive site on Lanai is awesome. Really fun swim throughs and great marine life. World class diving. The back wall on Molokini is one of the best wall dives I've ever done. Molokini crater is a little crowded for my taste. There are a ton of turtles right off of Kaanapali Beach. Really fun snorkeling. Have fun.