WTB ~ Overflow box with Aqualifter ~ OR/WA

JK47

WTB 1 or 2 overflow boxes small/medium size that come with the aqualifter. I am using them for a drip system not a sump so I do not care about the GPH. At best this system will be using 5 GPH so the smaller the better, they are going on two 55 gallon tanks. I have cash or can work out trades if you prefer.

Possible trades: CF fixture with bulb, I have mulitple external pumps (900-3,000 GPH), OceanClear canisters, heater controller, Loc-Line you name it. I have lots of stuff. I'm in Battle Ground but will happily meet somewhere.

I've still got this one and I'm just in orchards area

Thank you that was a nice offer. I have to have an overflow that ia the CPR style and connects to an aqualifter. The tupe will fill up with air over time and break syphon if not.

ive got one that flows 1600 gph same design as the cs150 ill even include the 1.5 fittings for the durso' date=' no aqualifter though[/quote']

I think that far exceeds what I am looking for, thank you though. If you could PM me the dimmensions and how much you want, I may be able to use it on another tank as a true overflow (dims permitting) so I could be interested.