3.5 inch blue tang needs bigger home 30$

kev311

As the title states i need to find a new home for my latest acquisition, its just too bad that hes one of my favorites in my tank right now but its just not fair to keep him in such a small tank. the reason i say this is because he seems to be stressed a bit. he still eats like a pig and he doesnt appear to be unhappy but he seems to be struggling with ich. when he gets it he fights it off without any problem but its a reocuring illness that none of my other fish have a problem with ever. ive also been told that that is just something i would have to get used to because that is just something that happens to blue tangs but i dont want to see him suffer so i would like too see him go to someone who has a tank that he could really stretch out

sale pending to: ChevApache58

yes the other fish will get ich the spots erupt then spead it though the tank.. would need to be in qt for 6-8 wks.. then put in the tank..

battling that prob and just got it under control myself.. will house house him for you in my qt if you want or by him out right

Blue Tang = Blue Hippo Tang = Pacific Blue Tang = Regal Tang

Gotta love common names but if you say Paracanthurus hepatus people kinda look at you funny (nutty)

Its good to see you putting the fish first even if its one of you favorites. Good luck with the sale on a nice little fish :)