Yuma from Upscales

reefnjunkie

So I bought this Yume almost 2 10-11-10 years ago from Travis at upscales-

Picked up this Yuma from Travis at Upscales-there is some nice color to it

IMG_1595.jpg

test.jpg

I have 2 babies that I have been growing out for nearly 6 months and they are ready to go-40.00 each (would possibly trade forSPS)

Needless to say I paid nearly double what i'm asking

here is one, the other is abut the same size-I am only selling them as I have no place for them-they LOVE high light

Yuma1-2.jpg

If I only had a brain' date=' I mean tank...Nice Yuma Brad!!!![/quote']

Brandon whats up man, glad to see ya still stalking around-(laugh)

Hopefully it wont be much longer before your back in the salt game, hope all is well.

Last yuma is pending

Im doing well my friend. Things are going pretty good here. I still lurk once in a while just to see whats happening. I am not seeing a tank in my near future although I still have my 55gal in storage with all the accessorys should the cause arise. Hope all is well with you and your family!! Congrats on the sales...lucky reefers!!!

Im doing well my friend. Things are going pretty good here. I still lurk once in a while just to see whats happening. I am not seeing a tank in my near future although I still have my 55gal in storage with all the accessorys should the cause arise. Hope all is well with you and your family!! Congrats on the sales...lucky reefers!!!

Your welcome to visit the nano anytime bud.

And Brad the next time that thing starts makin' babies let me know. Would love to snag one of those from you and I'm sure it would grow about 20 of em shortly with my super special LED's..............................

Your welcome to visit the nano anytime bud.

And Brad the next time that thing starts makin' babies let me know. Would love to snag one of those from you and I'm sure it would grow about 20 of em shortly with my super special LED's..............................

I knew when I went through the check out I should have marked "super special LEDs"

dang it, I only got LEDs DOH!