LPS -

sharoleb

Well, I've made the bummer decision that I'm going to take down the tank. A lot of these I listed previously but took a break from selling. I fragged a couple pieces. I'm open to offers, but I've tried to price these fair, the majority are not frag sizes, I've been growing them for years. Sorry, no trades. I will be available to meet M-F evenings and am flexible on the weekends. Thanks.

War Coral frags: $15

DSCF8134.jpg

Dragon soul favia: $35 Very slow growing, has a great neon green edge and the dark purple around the green center.

DSCF8140.jpg

Maze colony: Currently on a big rock but will break the rock up if there's interest. $60

DSCF8152.jpg

DSCF8151.jpg

61711046.jpg

Bump - I would like to get this stuff sold.

The Cali torts are healed nicely. Where break was white it is now getting a nice blue tint.

Good deals here folks, anyone with fragging skills can get some nice sized pieces out of these colonies. And, I like to bundle! Combine some and make me an offer. :D Once I get down some I will be contacting Tanks for Teachers for donations.

I also have frags of birds nest or xenia in the $5-20 range.

Joker and Ice blue favias pending.

Thanks.

List updated and prices lowered - again. I'm really not into fragging anything else, I just don't have the time to meet so many people for $10 frags. I'm ready to get rid of this stuff, and willing to make bargains, but please stop asking if you can have stuff for free. I'm sorry if your wife only gives you so much for allowance or your grandma didn't give you enough birthday money this year. And yes, these are real emails I am getting!! There is just something about hearing grown men whine that makes me cringe. I realize times are tough for all of us. That's why I'm selling my corals. These prices are very reasonable, and I'm willing to make deals for bundles. Make me an offer without the sob story - at least give me a story that will crack me up!!

Omg! No way! Lol, how about a good ol craigslister trade? I've got two packets of purple cool aid, clearly purple is the best flavor! A few feet of weed whacker thread, 2 tennis balls, and 17 dollars, you interested in a trade? Hahaha. Sorry had to try and help ya laugh. I'm nursing a carpet right now but I'm still interested in the war coral. If the nem turns around soon I'll grab the war from you.

Omg! No way! Lol' date=' how about a good ol craigslister trade? I've got two packets of purple cool aid, clearly purple is the best flavor! A few feet of weed whacker thread, 2 tennis balls, and 17 dollars, you interested in a trade? Hahaha. Sorry had to try and help ya laugh. I'm nursing a carpet right now but I'm still interested in the war coral. If the nem turns around soon I'll grab the war from you.[/quote']

Hey you cant trade off my weed eater string. That is my original lineage, grown from a very small frag. ;).