RBTA and clown

peligro

Yeah the gold banded maroons are nicer, then the white striped specimens. With my gold banded i never had a problem they rarely left them nem even the female who was 4 inches or so. Idk about mixing them with other clowns i know its been done in bigger tanks but no personal experience. For example nineball on reefcentral, or if you youtube its peters fish tank hes got a pair of false percs and.marooons but his tank is 1250g display. And hes a pro

I HAD a mated pair and they were never really mean to my new fish i added but god for bid if i stuck my hand in or TRIED to put in some coral frags. I would have to hold the frag there until glue set up and then within twenty four hours they had knocked over the new frag and a couple others. Finally got rid of them and i am in rehab for PTSD! I miss their activity but not their aggressiveness!

Beautiful pair. One of the best things about keeping ocean critters is the symbiotic relationships that they share :)

I think the maroon clowns are the most attracive, I just have too many other fish to have them be so aggressive :(