FS - Mag 18 and GenX pump - $100 - Salem

tdkee1

I'm trying to clear out my garage and I have these pumps for sale. I'm not using them right now so I was wondering if anyone on here might need them. Here they are...thanks for looking.

Mag 18 - 1800gph - $ 100

http://www.marinedepot.com/Danner_Mag_Drive_Supreme_18_1800_GPH_Pump_Over_1000_Gallons_Per_Hour_Submersible_Water_Pumps-Danner_Mfg.-DN1111-FIWPSBTO-DN1131-vi.html

GenX GX1000 needle wheel protein skimmer pump - 265gph - $20

http://www.liverocknreef.com/liverock/index.php?l=product_detail&p=6374

I guess i can always T off the return and direct some of the water back into the sump.

I would do that ^^^^^^^^^^^ or tap some JGuess fittings into the return to feed other reactors

OR

Trade it to me for corals, I can use it to mix saltwater (whistle)

Either are great ideas

Thanks reefnjunkie,

I might take you up on that offer. This tank is going to be my first saltwater setup. I have a Blue Velocity t4 pump also that I could use on this tank. Not sure which way I want to go.

Well if you decide to do a trade let me know, I just posted a 'want to trade' thread for a mixing pump, my other one is 1600 GPH so the Mag18 would be a nice addition.

If you like zoanthids I got a bunch of those pricey designer named ones and I'll hook you up for sure, I got some acans and a few nice yuma ricordea, other than that I'm an SPS guy.

I am pretty sure nobody has been disappointed with stuff they have got from me(clap)

Thanks