PNWMAS borrow program

mytshall

I know that the club has a PAR meter but who do we talk to about picking up a couple more useful items for the group. For example I need a fish trap to catch a pesky fish but its not something I need regularly. Maybe this is something that PNWMAS should own. I know that some people around have them and have been willing to share them so maybe even put up a page of who has extra whatever that may be borrowed or used for easy reference. This is also great when people are moving or an emergency happens. This group is a very generous bunch it would just be nice for easy reference a place for people to post what they have for others in the group.

I have a 180 gallon plastic tub that i've used just once for my move and is just sitting there without purpose i'd love to share the love.

Borrowed a fish trap but still interested in at least making this a sticky in the equipment section. Anyone else got stuff to share.

I also have a bunch of buckets and a 50 gallon plastic drum(but the top doesn't unscrew just has a 2 inch hole on top.