Confessions Of An Internet Addict!

Algae

I just looked and counted up over 60 purchases from Amazon since January. By the time I start adding up purchases from aquarium supply stores the total adds very quickly. It's not that I don't like to buy from LFS stores it's that most of my local stores have marginal dry goods and when I ask for something they usually say they don't have it and let the conversation drop. I am a stickler about quality equipment and refuse to buy marginal products. I don't have time to deal with shoddy equipment.

I hate Garrett @ The Premium Aquarium! As soon as I say I am looking for something if he doesn't have it he will ALWAYS say it can order it! And it is not lip service! He will always follow through. Besides his equipment that he stocks is pretty good (ie.,no Lucky Fortune Dragon Skimmers).

I had a MH that I got from Garrett that fired once and quit. No questions, no hassle. Garrett took the time to re-order and ship to me in Eugene without first receiving the old light! Try that on the internet.

I will still order through the net but [language filter] Garrett is making it difficult!

Garret is so frustratingly awesome' date=' isn't he? :D[/quote']

Yes, he's been an awesome resource for knowledge and always has the best looking livestock. Oh and my wife hates that his shop has moved closer to my end of town:D

Sent from my Dark Unicorn Resurrected v.1 using Tapatalk 2

Franklin you have to be treated "special" We don't want you to gather all your geriatric tie-dyed hippies revolting in Eugene. Once those people get a running start in their walkers there is no stopping them. It puts a whole new twist to Occupy organizations. A force to be reckoned with! LOL Sorry it has been a while since I bashed on you. Hopefully this makes up for it!!! :)

Franklin you have to be treated "special" We don't want you to gather all your geriatric tie-dyed hippies revolting in Eugene. Once those people get a running start in their walkers there is no stopping them. It puts a whole new twist to Occupy organizations. A force to be reckoned with! LOL Sorry it has been a while since I bashed on you. Hopefully this makes up for it!!! :)

Roger, I heard that you joined the "Occupy Movement" until the management at 7/11 threw you out of the bathroom...