3x2x2 90g Acrylic Tank

jadams7

Just like the title reads. I have a used 90g acrylic tank, no stand, just sitting in the garage taking up space. I have it filled with water for whoever wants to come have a look at it and take it home. Tank is euro braced, has a corner overflow, bowed front corners, black acrylic back, minimal scratches for a used tank, and I have an acrylic polish kit that will come with the tank if you want it. Great dimensions, I just dont have any plans on setting up another tank any time in the near future.

Need to get what I paid for it, which was $150.

I am available in Longview whenever ya want to meet up. I wont be able to transport the tank, so ya gotta come get it!

8285d76a.jpg

238e466e.jpg

32092522.jpg

fda2126e.jpg

You wouldn't happen to be coming to the meeting in Salem on the 24th are you? I'm interested but not quite sure how to get it

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

That is if you don,t work out a deal with Kev =)

You wouldn't happen to be coming to the meeting in Salem on the 24th are you? I'm interested but not quite sure how to get it

That is if you don,t work out a deal with Kev =)

I am coming to the meeting, but will be coming down with the family so I won't have room in the car to bring the tank.

There is a patch. It's been there from the previous owner and was put on there properly. Holds water great, no leaks whatsoever. I've had water in the tank for quite some time, and wouldn't sell it of I thought it would have any problems, but like I said it is sitting full right now so potential buyers are more than welcome to have a look and inspect it all before they buy.