wtb bio cube 29 ballast

tangman

I bought a bio cube from petsmart yesterday and it was missing a pc bulb so i got a great deal on it so i thought but went and bought a new bulb and it wouldn't turn on so i changed the power cords and found out it must be the ballast.looking to see if anyone has a ballast sitting around for a bio cube i know people upgrade to led's or if anyone knows where to order one cheap thanks for any help.

Tylor

I don't have much as far as corals.I'm just getting ready to plumb it i took out a wall and just getting everything painted so i can set the tank back in.i seen your post on the bio cubes so i had to get 1 not that i need another tank but 90 bucks i couldn't pass it up

I don't have much as far as corals.I'm just getting ready to plumb it i took out a wall and just getting everything painted so i can set the tank back in.i seen your post on the bio cubes so i had to get 1 not that i need another tank but 90 bucks i couldn't pass it up

You got a better deal than I did LOL

Can't complain though, I sitll got a screaming deal.

I would go with Jesse's if possible. If not they have links on nano reefs about where to get different parts and upgrads for bio cubes :)