anthilia (waiving hand coral) encrusted on rock

Burningbaal

I've got a rock with a couple/few dozen heads of anthilia on it (aka waiving hand coral). I've now got too much flow in my tank for these to put up with, so I'm looking to provide them a better home. I think the rock's probably 6x4x3 inches, but that's just a guess, compare with the wheeler's watchman goby in the pic (he's not included :p ).

I found an ad for an anthilia colony on a rock for $75 that says sold, though I don't think my rock's as big as it was (listed at 7lbs).

looking for lps or easy sps or cash. I would also be up for a purple tang if somehow someone's getting rid of one.

I'd love some schaweet acans, favia, torch, brain, etc. preferably that will bring some blue/green/yellow to my very red-colored tank. also be happy for some birdsnest, milli, monticap, etc.

I would also be happy to take an ATO system off your hands, or...

anthilia.jpg

bump it to the top...don't be scared off by the 'other sale I found'...I'm not expecting $75 of value out of this guy, a little colony of hard coral? maybe two mini-colonies of two differnt things? clam?

I've also got a 4" long piece of rock totally encrusted with gsp if that helps

TTT!

no one interested? little birdsnest? acan? favia?

I'd also be interested in a moonlight setup (like the ones from RapidLED), I'll swap out a blue for a cool white for my femto tank.

Or a bigger heater, looking for 300w, preferably.

not sure on cash value, but feel free to make an offer.

btw, there's a second rock behind the one I'm talking about, it's not one rock. though, the second rock could be thrown in if needed for a good deal. I think it's just a couple fuzzy shrooms, nothing that interesting.

LMK!

oh, and I did just see red bugs on my stag, was soaked in treatment yesterday. I'm happy to bag this rock with treatment in the bag so that it comes bug-free for you (unless you don't have acros, then no need). these won't actually get eaten by the bugs, but I'd treat it for you to make sure they don't carry it in.

Another bump...hoping someone will want this at the meeting!? make me an offer,

cash, LPS, moonlights, birdsnest (not acros), sand sifting goby (my wheelers watchman can't cover the whole tank), phyto/other additives, test kits...watchya got, guys!?

Another bump...hoping someone will want this at the meeting!? make me an offer,

cash, LPS, moonlights, birdsnest (not acros), sand sifting goby (my wheelers watchman can't cover the whole tank), phyto/other additives, test kits...watchya got, guys!?