Props to Dolphin Pumps

Gabe

I thought I would give a shout out to Moe at Dolphin Pumps.

I have an old Amp Master I got used that has a cracked impeller. I gave them a call to see about getting a new impeller and a seal only to find out that the impeller has been discontinued. Even after I let him know that I had a limited budget, he offered many options and asked lots of questions to make sure what he sold me would not just do the job, but work for years and grow with my system. I ended up getting the Diamond Amp Master 4750-3 for a heck of a good deal. (I didn't go over my budget)(rock2)

Moe sounded interested in our club, and we chatted a little about the smaller reef communities, and how helpfull they are to the hobbie. He sent me an email after we got off the phone that I will copy here. I told him I would put our new vendor relations officer in touch with him.

I will try and cover the install of this pump in the near future.

Thanks again Moe

Gabe,

Our company is committed to all customers in the aquarium industry, because we have been at the customers end of the stick. We have been in business since 1978 simply because we can relate to not getting what you paid for. We are the only pump company that will order parts for our competitions pumps, and fix them at cost. We are the only company that will loan a pump to our competitions customer, because they will not. We are a large company with an even larger since of what’s right. We have always been here to prove ourselves, and continue to do so for all customers. We are sending your pump out today via UPS#xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I have also attached my cell number for any afterhours questions you may have regarding your pump.

Please do not hesitate to call.

Moe Mosley

Dolphin Pumps

moe@dolphinpumps.com

Cell:xxx-xxx-xxxx

DSC00634.jpg