ColdWater Tank?

FatChevy

I have a spare 210 aga thats just sitting in my garage. Thinking of doing a cold water tank since the shark tank idea is out. Thanks noobtosalt for clearing things up for me! Could someone give me a run down on what all is involved in starting a cold water tank? what all do I need to run one also?

Look in the sponsors. We have a coldwater sponsor. A cold water tank is essentially the same as a tropical tank. Water chemistry is the same just diff temperature. There are less requirement of light. Just depends on the livestock you would like to keep.

Hi there, my friend stew and I are owners of coldwatermarineaquatics.com and we only sell temperate live stock.

Things you need for your tank are very slim. Tank, chiller, skimmer, and a light that doesn't give off to much heat like an LED or T5.

We can supply you with native sand and rock if you need, if you want more info or need help with the set up please feel free to call.

(503)933-7745

Josh

Hi there, my friend stew and I are owners of coldwatermarineaquatics.com and we only sell temperate live stock.

Things you need for your tank are very slim. Tank, chiller, skimmer, and a light that doesn't give off to much heat like an LED or T5.

We can supply you with native sand and rock if you need, if you want more info or need help with the set up please feel free to call.

(503)933-7745

Josh

Josh and Stew are a amazing guys and got some cool.coldwater stuff...i highly recommend a coldwater...ill posting long awaited pics of my pico coldwater. With a 210 you could get aome amazing species.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

so I remembered a thread when phil D bowl was about a large coldwatertank, and that I had a fun idea I really want to see someone try, so here's the link

there's a spot in my post that I say 'like this one'...that's a link, btw; even though it doesn't look like it.

Archived