what happened?

reef165

I still have to do some scraping...it's just time consuming. I'm just going to use a blade instead of thinner.

Here's another question about the back glass though. What kind of paint should I use to cover it up again?

runs realy dont matter when painting the back of a tank, the side you see will always look good. Just remember to do several coats so that there arnt any light spots that go unnoticed untill the tank is up and running and you wish you had done a couple more coats on it. and be sure to clean with eather rubbing alc. or vinnager because fingerprints dont like to be painted.

I deleted it because it had run completely off topic and I didn't think it was appropriate it the classified section.

Couldn't you have just closed it so people who were interested in buying can still contact you and look over your original post? Or if it was sold already, then we wouldn't have to PM you.... (whistle) I'm just sayin. Not trying to be a smarty pants.