FS: Acan Echinata Colony

NoobtoSalt

Alright this time it's not an auction. I'm just getting sick of loosing so much SPS in my tank from these acans. They are a great piece in my tank but it's already torched my blue tort, green tort, green birdsnest, blueberry monti, and who knows what else...DOH! I have had this piece for about 2 years and it was only about 5-6 eyes when I got it.

As long as you give it some room to grow and not have other corals around it, you will be happy with this coral. The feeding tentacles are not that long so I'm not sure what it's doing to my corals but it's definitely this one killing off the others.

Asking $100 for the whole piece. I had someone interested in possibly fragging this up as a growout piece as well. If you want to get something going that's fine but I don't have a saw to cut it, so that would be up to the group if interested. Color of this coral is purple/green and a few hints of orange.

Picture of when i first got it:

IMG_0684.jpg

And now:

DSC_0081-1.jpg

DSC_0080-1.jpg

DSC_0079-2.jpg

FTS

DSC_0078-2.jpg

I would be interested in this if some one with a saw and some fragging skills wanted to break this up I would be in especially if some of the proceeded went to tft =) I dont have room for the whole thing but would like a frag to grow out =)

I would be interested in this if some one with a saw and some fragging skills wanted to break this up I would be in especially if some of the proceeded went to tft =) I dont have room for the whole thing but would like a frag to grow out =)

You guys can do what you want with it. This go around the funds are going to the Noob Supply...LOL. I've donated a bunch recently and need to get a few things for my tank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...