Free 55 gallon aga

kev311

Free standard size 55g aquarium. Plastic base top and bottom are in bad shape but had no problems holding water for 4 yrs. glass is pretty scratched up too but if you think you can do something with it come and get it:)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Tempered cannot be cut. If your goal is to turn to a few thousand pieces than go for it. Now you can google it and find some people say it can be done but good luck. You will find people talking about cutting it with a laser or doing what you half to do to cut laminated glass with lighting the cutting area on fire.

Tempered cannot be cut. If your goal is to turn to a few thousand pieces than go for it. Now you can google it and find some people say it can be done but good luck. You will find people talking about cutting it with a laser or doing what you half to do to cut laminated glass with lighting the cutting area on fire.

LOL well i guess this will go to the dumpster cause i need to get it off my porch:)