Christmas Tree Favia!

Jeramy

So I bought a frag of this at the january meeting. When I got it there were three heads on it on was very tiny.

100_3928-1.jpg

Fast forward to may and I still have three heads I have good color from it it is nice and in flated and once a week I target it with cyclopseze when I target my other LPS corals. I this known as a slow grower or am I doing somthing wrong here. I have tried to change it to diffrent levels of flow and lighting and it does not show any diffrence no mater where it is. All my other LPS grow really fast but this guy is the runt of the litter. I have a babies breath that I got about the same time and it has gone from 4.5 heads to 12 .

My picture taking skills are EPIC =)

DSCF1700.jpg

Any input would be great. I run kent salt my alk is 8 my cal is off the charts dont know my mag no amon trites or trates phos is also 0 I keep my salinity at 1.026 and my temp at 77. I do weekly water changes of 5gal. If I left out any vital stats let me know thanks =)

Sometimes things just take a while to get going, if it has color and looks healthy its fine. I never fed mine, you can still see the rock in the center it came on and now it's about 5"x5" over 100 heads, takes a few years though! maybe a little more light