tank for sale

mister crabs

unfortunately i am leaving the state and wont be able to maintain my tank so its up for sale. Tank is an oceanic 40 gallon stretch hex with a 10 gallon sump. its drilled thru the back and has a black acrylic overflow. tank is cherry trimmed and has a painted black back. theres about 40lbs of live sand and about 45lbs of live rock currently covvered in a diatom bloom. (tank is just coming out of cycle)

the stand is not included for sale because eventually i am going to put an aquapod or a biocube on it when i get where i am going. I am moving friday so i know its short notice but i figured i would try anyhow. I will sell the tank, sump, and return pump as well as the glass top and the light that came with it for 125.00 o.b.o. the tank is like 249.00 new and its only been in water for like 5 weeks. thanks for answering all my questions over the past year. I may drop back in when i get settled. -John (sad)

zootrip160.jpg

zootrip.jpg