normal? or not

g81

Hey, i have kenya tree im curious if its doing ok.

i have a smaller part of it about 10" away doing great. both are the same depth from the light water flow if the same

added a pic the smaller kenya is on the left of my clown that would move. the larger kenya is on the right.

any help would be great, i dont want it to die

thanks!

2012-05-02_17-02-44_914.jpg

so i should not touch it let it do its thing? im so afraid something will die and nuke my tank. lol

the first kenya i had rotted away but now i have a sump skimmer ect better system. so im hoping it will be ok

If you can figure out how to kill kenya tree you should write a book about it. It would probably make it to the new york times best seller list. That stuff is extremely hardy.

well i murderd my first one. ofcourse i dont know what i did wrong lol so i cant give any pointers hehe..

pretty much melted away

when i first started this hobby i did not know i needed things i did not have. now im learning a little at a time.

all my corals are starter cheapies but i like it,thanks to this forum they are still alive!!(rock2)

If you can figure out how to kill kenya tree you should write a book about it. It would probably make it to the new york times best seller list. That stuff is extremely hardy.

well i murderd my first one. ofcourse i dont know what i did wrong lol so i cant give any pointers hehe..

pretty much melted away

when i first started this hobby i did not know i needed things i did not have. now im learning a little at a time.

all my corals are starter cheapies but i like it,thanks to this forum they are still alive!!(rock2)

Archived