Corals for sale! SPS LPS Colonies

sharoleb

Need to sell my corals. My husband just had a third spinal surgery so need to make ends meet. PM's are best so I can just check my email.

Here is the first round. I need to take more pics when the lights come on.

Candy cane - Approximately 35-40+ heads. $75

157.jpg

Fat lobo: Orange, green and blue $60

160.jpg

More pictures/corals to come in a bit.

Rainbow Acan sold.

$80 for the stylo. It's a beast.

I forgot to put when I'm available to meet. I'm home today, home tomorrow at 1:30 or so. The rest of the week I get home at 5:30 in the evening. My husband will be home, but since we have to climb on a chair/ladder/bucket to get in the tank I want to make sure I'm there.

Here is a full tank shot to hopefully show size of corals. It's a 90 gallon tank.

202.jpg

Here is a video I took a few months ago. If you see something that's not listed, just ask. Most of these are pretty big colonies. I'm trying to avoid fragging if possible, I just don't have the time. So, at this point I prefer so sell them as is. If you are into fragging, you could make some $$$. Also, check out my build thread in my signature.

Thanks!!

th_110511144012.jpg

Little green sps - no clue what it is. $35

204.jpg

West Side Orange Crush acan: $80

201.jpg

200.jpg

Rainbow acan echinata (sp?) $150

197.jpg

Huge duncan coral, over 50 heads. I took some pics last night when it was closed to try and show the full size. $200

196.jpg

168.jpg

169.jpg

Nice colony of watermelon zoas and blue yellow ones. $50

203.jpg

Dragon soul favia: two complete eyes, one almost complete eye. $80 pending

194.jpg

193.jpg

Good size Cali Tort - about 6 inches tall. Each arm is abot 2 inches long. I need a plastic ruler to measure it a bit better. I'll work on that if there is interest. There is a tail spot blenny in the last pic for reference. Trying to get good pics, but the flash kept turning on. Couldn't get the focus without the flash. $200

199.jpg

188.jpg

188.jpg

186.jpg

Interested in a few of your things

"$60 acan"

"predator blood favia"

"dragon soul favia"

Wondering also if u would sell that favia u have in the predator blood favia picture, bottom right corner

would you be interested in trading for other things?

anyway if you could pm me a better pic of both the predator blood and "mystery-not-listed-favia"

i would be happy :)

thanks

Thank you! I happen to think these are some pretty awesome corals. ;) It took a few years to put my collection together. It makes me really sad to sell them, but bills and rent do need to get paid. I sold my vortech a week or so ago, so sad. BUT - I'm going to keep all the rest of my equipment. Last year I finally put together my dream tank and I can't bear to see it go. I'm going to keep the tank going, considering just a fish tank for now so it's less maintenance. Then, when my family is on the upswing again -it WILL happen- I can do a reef tank again. There is just so much about the hobby I love.

Anywho - I'll send a pm on the acros. :D

Little update: Efflo sold. When I get back into reefing, whenever that will be, I'm definitely buying a band saw!

Still plenty available: Dragon Soul Favia, lobo, acan echinata, cali tort, candy cane etc. Let me know what you're interested in!

Little update: Efflo sold. When I get back into reefing, whenever that will be, I'm definitely buying a band saw!

Still plenty available: Dragon Soul Favia, lobo, acan echinata, cali tort, candy cane etc. Let me know what you're interested in!

Let me know if you would like to borrow a band saw Sharole.

Archived