What shops should I visit?

reefcam

I'm going to be in Eugene on April 29 for the Eugene Marathon event. I thought on the way home, I'll hit up a few stores. So far I have Garret's shop in Salem and Coral Reef in Salem. The Nautilus in Springfield. Any stores in Albany or others in Eugene that you can recommend? One catch, they have to be open on Sunday. :)

Thanks

Jim

@Bigjohnwoody.. running the half... maybe the full next year. I run mostly half marathons through the year and maybe a full one at times.

@garrettm85.. can't wait to see your store. I have only been in your shop when you were at your parents.

Nice job guys. I have run two marathons. When you are ready to run a full marathon the Newport one is awesome, however a limited number, and completely flat. They have raw oyster shooters at mile 18!!! You also need to do the Portland one because there are so many people, awesome spectators and just a cool experience. Some killer hills however. I trained after school so the hills were the easiest for me after running in North Albany all the time. I am thinking about doing half marathons now since I won't have to worry about mile 20 "wall"

@Bigjohnwoody... awesome... it'll be fun.

Roger, I ran the Portland last year... I did learn not to get too plastered a couple of nights before... didn't make picking up packet very eventful. Maybe I'll run another full someday. This year I'm running Eugene, Rock'n'Roll Portland and Seattle, and Fueled by Fine Wine. The Fine Wine one is very hilly, but fun and challenging.

Let me know if you decide to run the half or any half. :)

Hmm... do I sense a group of running and fish group?? :D

Archived