Thanks to Charles, Frank, Beth, Kim, and Rudy!

NoobtoSalt

I had a busy morning today first stop was to drop off a frag that Charles (wanareef) snagged from me (sorry it was such a quick visit) for the Parkinson's fund. (clap)

Then I headed out to see Franks tank.(drooler) I'm not sure if I will make it out to the meeting but WOW! Those Reefstar LED's are great. Kenny keep up the good work with those lights! I snagged an SPS frag from Frank (pretty sure it was a strawberry shortcake) (scratch) Either way thank you! He also helped me with directions to Rudy's since I have never been there before. So glad you did that, there is no way I would have found it otherwise...(laugh)

So I made it to Rudy's place and there was Beth and Kim with a cooler full of all sorts of goodies for the Parkinson's Foundation auctions. I was figuring only a frag or two but boy did they ever deliver on this one!! (naughty) See the other thread for the awesome pieces that they donated for the auctions! I also grabbed my acan frag from the group buy a month or so ago..(laugh)

And of course Rudy for hooking it up with some sweet looking clams.

If you haven't dealt with any of the above members your missing out for sure.

Archived