We have an amazing forum! Big thank you from Tanks for Teachers!

Emerald525

I hear the tank move went well this morning! (clap) (clap)

I just wanted to post up here a special thank you to Caolewis for the super awesome generous donation of tank, livestock and equipment to Tanks for Teacher. The tank and equipment will go to Lakeridge but we will split up the livestock for other schools, sell some to provide more funds for the program! This was a nice setup valued at least at 1500 to 2000. Tom is the owner of UCHU so be sure to show him some love and check out his Sushi place. This is the same place we had our Xmas meeting and the tank is amazing and now stocked with many of the larger fish Tim had in his show tank.

Thanks again to the following sponsors:

Garrett the Premium Aquarium for the generous gift certificate donations

Nick at Rose City for the donation of power heads and providing new heaters at half price

Travis from Upscales for providing bags

Thanks Trautmann for coordinating and being willing to house the tank at your place. I literally heard about this tank last Thursday night, messaged Marshall and within an hour or two he agreed to help move and store the tank!

Thanks for all of the wonderful volunteers that helped move the tank and the offer of trucks:

Hozer21

Lc Scott

Frlejo

Wanareef

Thanks for all the other offers to help. It's a great problem to have when you have so many willing people ready to help.

Garrett has your information so just message him about your gift certificates!

Just come down to the shop sometime and remind me and I will get your one written up :)

Thanks, from vancouver.we'll just make it down to use it, johnny on the spot.very cool.just remembered I don't know where your shop is.

Archived