Two Thumbs Up! The Premium Aquarium!

ReefSafari

So Saturday I woke up and loaded up the pupster and went for a drive, well before we knew it, we where in Salem checking out the Premium Aquarium, Garrett was very helpful, very nice guy, Roger (Mr.S) showed up and I ended up getting hooked up with a Premium Aquarium RBTA and a Mr.S RBTA, both are beautiful and I am very happy with them. It was well worth the long drive to check out Garretts shop, and I will be back for sure, he had some of the most amazingly beautiful fish at his shop, made me want to start all over with new fish, It was a fun trip, and ended up spending St. Patricks Day evening playing in saltwater..

Big thanks to Garrett and Mr.S for the RBTA's, I also got some shrimp, a Beautiful Fire/Blood Shrimp, Cleaner Shrimp....

2012-03-18184340.jpg

2012-03-18162907.jpg

Looking good David! Thanks for coming down! It's always great to have long time club members that I have yet to meet show up :) Your tank looks awesome!

It was good finally meeting you too, I can't believe I procrastinated so long to come down and see your shop...Thanks for everything, very excited to have anemone's again! Hopefully I do well with these ones..

Thanks for the compliment, whats not awesome is all the bubble aglea...lol

I have emerald crabs that would love to eat those little snacks right up!

I have 3 good sized Emeralds in there, I have had them for 6-7 months now, don't seem to do squat...lol, Maybe a fresh batch of Emeralds is needed... I will have to plan another trip down then(rock2)

I picked up an emerald from Garret a couple weeks ago...just cause I like them (first 2 from liveaquaria never made a dent in my bubble algae).

I didn't have a ton in there, but I don't see any anymore. I think a bit part of it is that the tang and sea hare I got (same time, from Garret) ate his other food sources :)

Archived