What a Great Hobby

shaywood

Nothing like throwing money away :)

I bought a new cleaner shrimp today. Within 10 minutes I walked by my tank to see him hanging out of the mouth of a pajama cardinalfish. What a hobby. Guess I could have spent the money gambling.

Look on the bright side. At least you know your cardinalfish is healthy and no longer hungry.

I finally got 3 fish to live in my tank for more than a few days! My solution - cover the tank! Nothing like having 3 fish jump out the first day they are in the tank! That smarts to the tune of about $100

Oh yah, then there was that time i changed lights and tanks and lost ALL my SPS and my most prized LPS corals.

LOL money.... if you lack it, don't get involved with this hobby. I consider this hobby a true test of my patience, it will get the best of ANY reefer sooner or later, I just consider it a challenge and keep pushing, oh and don't believe everything you read on the forums... LOL... that could cost you money to, sometime just taking a step back and rethinking helps alot.