I need RO, DI, or RODI water for Research project!!!

Palani

Aloha everyone, sorry, I've been real busy this week since I had my invert final on Friday. I want to start running my quaratine tank, but I need purified water. I don't want to use the salt water that they provide at Hatfield since we(everyone here at Hatfield) don't know what is in the water, such as pollution. I am resorting to artifical salt water instead. There are no RO hoses over here at the Hat, so I have to go find one, or get some.

For those that are coming to the meeting, it would be nice if you could help me with providing some good 'ol purified water (RO, DI, or RODI). I'll be setting this quarintine tank in my "dorm-apartment" so there will be very little chance of contamination (since my project will be taking place in the education wing of the Hat). When you come over I'll let you guess which apartment I live in. I need enough to fill up a 40 gallon tank, so I need a lot of help. Thanks.

Mahalo nui loa,

(Thank you very much)

Jansen Correa

Aloha everyone, sorry, I've been real busy this week since I had my invert final on Friday. I want to start running my quaratine tank, but I need purified water. I don't want to use the salt water that they provide at Hatfield since we(everyone here at Hatfield) don't know what is in the water, such as pollution. I am resorting to artifical salt water instead. There are no RO hoses over here at the Hat, so I have to go find one, or get some.

For those that are coming to the meeting, it would be nice if you could help me with providing some good 'ol purified water (RO, DI, or RODI). I'll be setting this quarintine tank in my "dorm-apartment" so there will be very little chance of contamination (since my project will be taking place in the education wing of the Hat). When you come over I'll let you guess which apartment I live in. I need enough to fill up a 40 gallon tank, so I need a lot of help. Thanks.

Mahalo nui loa,

(Thank you very much)

Jansen Correa

Jansen:

Sorry I didn't see this until we got back home. If you still need some RO/DI let me know and you can come by and pick some up.

Bob