Tons of New Stuff!! Specials for the Weekend!!

Hi Everyone!!!

We are loaded to the brim withe some amazing new fish, corals, and thousands of inverts!! I figured since the meeting is in town this weekend and we have Presidents Day on Monday, I would put up some nice specials for you all. Over the last few weeks we have brought in a bunch of new corals, some real nice crocea clams, maxi mini carpets, some awesome fish, and literally tons of inverts. Below are just a few of the items that are in and some will be at some incredibly crazy prices this weekend.

PNWMAS members, show your card this weekend and I will give you the following discounts in addition to the specials:

Spend $25+ on livestock and get a FREE Mexican Sand Sifting Cucumber!

Spend $50+ on livestock and get a FREE Mexican Sand Sifting Cucumber and a FREE Emerald Crab!

Spend $100+ on livestock and get a FREE Mexican Sand Sifting Cucumber, a FREE Emerald Crab, and a FREE Filter Sock!!

Spend $200+ on livestock and get a FREE Mexican Sand Sifting Cucumber, a FREE Emerald Crab, a FREE Filter Sock, and a bar of Cyclopeeze!!(these are getting scarse and have nearly doubled in price due to the shortage. The supplier doesn't know if they will be getting them back in :()

Crocea Clams- 2.25-3" A Grade and Ultra Grade! $49.99-$59.99!!!

CroceaClams.jpg

Maxi Mini Carpet Anemones- These guys are awesom, colorful little additions to your reef. They come in a variety of colors and patterns and will host sexy shrimp, anemone shrimp, and anemone crabs! $39.99-$59.99

TheSaltwaterSanctuary-Mini-Maxi-Carpet-Anemone.jpg

Fire Shrimp- Awesome size and coloration to these guys. An interesting addition that will eat leftover food as well as clean your fish from time to time. Single- $34.99ea Pair- $67.99!!

fireshrimp.jpg

Cleaner Shrimp- Awesome fish cleaners with plenty of extra tank cleaning utility. These guys are awesome in pairs! Mediums- $17.99ea Larges- $24.99ea!!

cleaner_shrimp.jpg

Purple Tang- This hard to get and exceptionally beautiful fish is quite a stunner. A great addition to someones tank! $160!!!

6696108738.jpg

Mexican Sand Sifting Cucumbers!!!- I just got a ton of these bad boys in and they are ready to start cleaning your tanks! Excellent sand sifters that will really go to town on detritus. These guys are a must have at a crazy good price!! $6.99ea!! 3 or more at $5.99ea!!!

265x265px-LS-0397b4d6_914-1661_cuke.jpg

sand-sifting-cucumber.jpg&maxx=300&maxy=300

Black and White Percula Clowns- These two are tank raised and look really great! An awesome addition!! $49.99ea or $79.99 for the pair!!!

DSCN8816.jpg

Mexican Red Leg Hermits!!!- I have over 2000 of these little cleaning beauties in and at some pretty insane prices!! These$99 are all good sized and are excellent algae, detritus, and left over food eaters. 1-9 @ $.89ea, 10-29 @ $.79ea, 30-49 @ $.69ea, 50+ @ $.59ea!(this weekend only :))

chermitsfgdfg.jpg

Mexican Turbo and Zebra Turbo Snails!!!- Algae Destroyers! $1.99ea, 15+ $1.65ea!!!

Turbo_Snail.jpg

zebrastripeturbosnail.jpg

Tongan Nassarius Snails- These guys are awesome sand sifters and will devour left over food or dead critters that could degrade your water quality. $1.99ea or 25+ @ $1.69ea!!!

Nassarius-TongaL.jpg

Margarita Turbo Snails- These guys are an awesome snail that adds a unique black color to your tank. They will cruise for algae like it is going out of style. $.89ea, 15 or more @$.79 ea, 30 or more @$.69ea!!!

marg.jpg

Astrea and Nerite Snails- Always a classic algae cleaner, these guys make for some much needed additions! $.99ea, 25+ $.89ea!!

snails.jpg

snails013.jpg

Tank Raised Yellow Kelloggi Seahorses!!!- I have 4 of these beauties in and they are eating frozen cyclopeeze, brine, and mini mysis like crazy! Awesome additions for someone and at a good price! $49.99ea or a pair @$89.99

babyingens.jpg

Mexican Blue Spotted Jawfish!!- This guy is super fat and happy and is a nice showpiece for someone(Karen, let me know if you want this guy;)) $89.99!

jaw1small.jpg

Sunburst Anthias!!!- I nice addition to someones tank, this guy is a stunner! Eating frozen brine and cyclopeeze already as well! $49.99!

Sunburst_Anthias.jpg

African Midas Blennies!!!- I have 2 of these guys in and they are awesome! Crazy cool personalities already :) $49.99ea!!(Gillian, let me know if you want to pick one of these guys up)

blenny_midas3.jpg

Yellow Eye Kole Tang and Yellow Tangs!!- I have one Yellow Eye Kole and half a dozen or so Yellows in! $54.99 on the Kole Eye and $44.99-$54.99 on the Yellows!

yellow%20eye%20kole%20tang.jpg

Yellow-Tang-Images.jpg

Hawaiian Potters and Flame Angels!!- I have 2 Flames and 1 Potters and they look killer! Great, colorful additions for someone! $69.99ea!

PottersPygmyAngelfishWMA_Ap8SA.jpg

FlameAngelWMA_Ap8SA.jpg

Bangaii Cardinals!- Got these guys in from Bali and they are heavy eaters! Awesome fish for some nice black and white contrast! $17.99ea!!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=247&d=1298428934

Green Chromis- I have both medium/larger hand caught guys and the small/medium mass net caught guys available. $6.99ea for the standards and $9.99ea for the hand caught!

blue-green-chromis-fish-photo-003097f.jpg

Sand Sifting Stars and Conchs!- I have several sizes and varieties of each :) These guys clean and churn sand like crazy! Awesome cleaners. Sand Stars are $16.99-$19.99 and Conchs are $8.99-$23.99 depending on variety desired.

Star1.jpg

Tiger-Sand-Conch.jpg

fighting-conch-florida-keys.jpg.JPG

hyb7.jpg

There's TONS more variety than what I listed but it gives you an idea of what is in stock. There is also a ton of coral in our new coral room and some of it is very nice!!! Come by the store and check out all of the cool critters! Below is a spreadsheet list of some of the items exluding the corals and drygoods. We have a huge selection of food choices, salts, test kits, supplements, etc. Anemone- Maxi Mini Carpet- Ultra

Anemone- Rose Bubbletip, L

Anemone- Rose Bubbletip, S

Conch- Florida Fighting

Conch- Strombus, Misc

Conch- Tiger Sand

Conch- Spider

Cowrie- Money

Crab- Anemone

Crab- Decorator, Spider

Crab- Emerald

Crab- Red Mithrix

Crab- Sally Light Foot

Lobster- Purple Reef

Cucumber- Sea Apple

Cucumber- Black Sand Sifting (Holothuria sp.)

Cucumber- Mexican Sand Sifting

Cucumber- Pink and Yellow Filter Feeding (Pentacta anceps)

Cucumber- Tiger Tail Sand Sifting

Feather Duster- Giant

Feather Duster- Purple

Feather Dusters- Cocoworm, Colored

Hermits- Caribbean Tri Color

Hermits- Dwarf Blue Leg

Hermits- Electric Blue Leg

Hermits- Hawaiian Orange and Red banded

Hermits- Mexican Scarlet

Hermits- Red Leg

Hermits- Scarlet

Hermits- Strawberry, Giant

Scallop- Flame

Shrimp- Cleaner, Skunk M

Shrimp- Cleaner, Skunk XL

Shrimp- Coral Banded, Gold

Shrimp- Coral Banded, M

Shrimp- Fire, L

Shrimp- Mantis, Peacock

Shrimp- Peppermint

Slug- Purple

Slug- Teal Blue

Slug- Sea Hair

Slug- Sea Hair- Electric Blue Spot

Snails- Astrea

Snails- Astrea, Ninja Star

Snails- Bumble Bee

Snails- Cerith

Snails- Margarita Turbos

Snails- Cat's Eye Turbos

Snails- Mexican Turbos

Snails- Nassarius Obsellita

Snails- Nassarius, Chestnut, Jumbo

Snails- Nassarius, Tongan M

Snails- Nassarius, Vibex SM

Snails- Nerite

Snails- Trochus, Tiger/Red Banded

Snails- Trochus, White Banded

Snails- Zebra Turbos

Star- Brittle, banded

Star- Brittle, Red and Black

Star- Chocolate Chip(not reef safe)- M

Star- Sand Sifting

Star- Sand Sifting- XL

Star- Serpent, banded

Urchin- Long Spine

Urchin- Pencil

Urchin- Pincushion, Orange/Black/White, L

Urchin- Pincushion, White

Urchin- Short Spine

Clam- Crocea, Ultra

Fish:

Seahorse- Kelloggi, T.R. Yellow

Chromis- Green

Chromis- Green, L

Angel- Coral Beauty, Dwarf

Angel- Flame

Angel- Potters, Hawaiian

Angel- Koran

Angel-Bi Color

Anthias- Sunburst

Anthias-Squamipinnis(lyretail)

Basslet- Royal Gramma

Blenny- Combtooth, yellow tail

Blenny- Lawnmower, Algae

Blenny- Lawnmower, Algae, Lg

Blenny- Starry, Algae, M

Blenny- Midas

Blenny- Tailspot

Butterfly- Copperband

Cardinal- Bangaii, M

Cardinal- Bangaii, XL

Cardinal- Pajama

Clown- Maroon-Gold Banded Pair

Clown- Black Percula, Tank Raised

Clown- Clarki- Pair

Clown- Clarki

Clown- Tomato

Damsel- Various

Damsel- Yellow belly

Damsel-Black and White

Damsel-Solid Blue

Damsel-Yellow head/purple body (Talbot)

Dragonet- Mandarin, Green

Dragonet- Scooter

Filefish- Aiptasia Eating

Jawfish- Blue Spotted

Goby- Clown, Yellow

Goby- Diamond, Sand Sifting

Goby- Engineer, M

Goby- Engineer, S

Goby- Firefish

Goby- Yellow Headed Sleeper, Sand Sifting

Goby-Orange banded

Goby-Yellow Clown

Hawkfish- Coral

Hawkfish- Arc Eye

Mono

Pseudochomis- Purple

Pseudochomis- Bi-color

Rabbitfish- Foxface, XL

Tang- Sailfin, XL

Tang- Purple

Tang- Kole, Yellow Eye Hawaiian

Tang- Yellow-L

Tang- Yellow-M

Tang- Yellow-S

Wrasse- 6-line

Wrasse- 6-line, XL

Wrasse- Coris, Yellow

Wrasse- Coris, Yellow and White

Wrasse- Anampsis, Purple

Wrasse- Fairy, Black Tail

Wrasse- Fairy, Blue Sided, L

Wrasse- Fairy, Purple and Blue

Wrasse- Fairy, Pylie

Wrasse- Flasher, Carpenters - L

Wrasse- Flasher, McCoskeri- Female

Wrasse- Melanarus, Male

... and my shameless, cheesy, support your local businesses plug:

Baby Isla :)

429012_10100176262375778_19711049_43074809_337564542_n.jpg

Note: All prices are limited to stock on hand and are good through Monday Feb. 20th. You must mention these specials at the time of purchase to take advantage of them. All pictures are examples of livestock and are pulled from the internet. They are good examples of stock on hand but are not actual pictures taken here in the shop(I am less than adiquate at taking pictures :)) They are the property of their respective owners.

If anyone doesn't want to drive down but wants something from Garrett as long as you set it up before I get down there I can grab it for you and you can pick it up tomorrow when I get back into town. Just thought I would throw that out there if there was any vancouver/portland people that wanted to get some stuff from Garrett's shop but didn't want to make the drive. I plan on heading down first thing in the morning.

If anyone doesn't want to drive down but wants something from Garrett as long as you set it up before I get down there I can grab it for you and you can pick it up tomorrow when I get back into town. Just thought I would throw that out there if there was any vancouver/portland people that wanted to get some stuff from Garrett's shop but didn't want to make the drive. I plan on heading down first thing in the morning.

What time are you going to be back in Portland/Vancouver?

Sounds good! I am sure you guys can find some room for a beautiful little sunburst anthias ;) I do have a few nice maxi minis in :)

Ohhh so tempting..... She has wanted one of those for a while.... Gillian if you are paying attention you should so get the Midas Blenny. They have such personality just be sure to cover your tank!

Ohhh so tempting..... She has wanted one of those for a while.... Gillian if you are paying attention you should so get the Midas Blenny. They have such personality just be sure to cover your tank!

She already did. I was there when she got it this morning. Now it's your turn to get down there....(laugh)

Thanks, Garrett, for the awesome deals today! The kole tang is so beautiful! (He looks really blue under the LEDs.) The Midas blenny is still hiding, but I'm sure he'll come out soon. In the meantime, I'm having fun watching the sand swarm with hermits. :)

Gillian

Archived