Bearded Dragons

TRENT

A good place I always used to enjoy going to, and supporting was House of Reptiles in Tigard. They do a ton of stuff for schools and Omsi. Granted it's a shop. At least your supporting a shop that supports the local area as well:-) Plus you will have support if you have questions, or need help along the way.

I have something even cooler if you are interested. We have a male Panther chameleon for sale. He has very bright colors that change with its surroundings and mood.

I have always wanted one of those!!!! Way to much of a challenge for me, maybe in 40 years when I retire. :) LOL

EDIT: or at least 20 years, when the kids are out on their own. LOL

I have something even cooler if you are interested. We have a male Panther chameleon for sale. He has very bright colors that change with its surroundings and mood.

PM sent. ^^^^

I should have said I can travel for the right price.

Stephanie, I went by those places you mentioned and Reptile Zone wanted 100.00 per baby (Reptopia had none). I have seen them on CL for 25.00ea. Just figured it was worth a try to post here.

Thanks everyone, Still looking......

I have always wanted one of those!!!! Way to much of a challenge for me, maybe in 40 years when I retire. :) LOL

EDIT: or at least 20 years, when the kids are out on their own. LOL

Ours has been very easy to take care of. Some can be temper mental and can be picky eaters but ours will eat crickets out of your hand. I wouldn't say that our Panther Chameleon would be too much of a challenge at all.

Archived