WTS: 110 gallon Marineland ML24SL

tif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey there, sorry I haven't posted pictures. We just finished moving to a new home. I think it looks good. We're traveling now and will be home on Thursday. We'll take pictures and send them to you then.

I will vouch for the tank. It is in pretty good shape with the exception of the chiller(just tear that one out and buy a used one). Little sanding on the wood work and some stain it would look stellar. Dont see many of these aquariums with the wood. P.S. It was fun tidepooling with you and your husband we should do it again sometime. Taylor

Is the chiller totally gone? I'm going to look up on how much it would cost to get that set up running with the $250 investment plus chiller' date=' plus going all the way to Astoria. I'll let you know. Thanks Mark[/quote']

Mark, the chiller and all equipment is still there and functioning, except the chiller needs serviced. And, we are going down to Salem some time in the next couple of weeks to pick up our new acrylic aquarium from Garrett so we could probably bring the tank with us. Let me know what you want to do.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...