ringwurm

I did a major cleanup of all the tanks last weekend. I had a large

amount of macro algae growing in the Clown and frag tanks. The frag

tank is totally clean and ready for a new start as soon as I build some

new frag stands. The clown tank is looking good again. As I was

cleaning I found a baby brittle star!

img-5206.jpg

img-5209.jpg

He is probably about 2-3 inches across. He was cruising and didn't seem to like me cleaning the tank.

It could be a micro star. They only get the size of a dime. If it gets bigger, than it is a baby, but if it stays that size than look for more. They can breed in a tank.

Read about them at www.IPSF.com. They can also be purchased from other on-line shops. I want to get some of these... someday...

If you find more, and want to sell, let me know. :)

Good luck with it

dsoz

I've got tons of them, one is even about 4 inches across, they are awesome little guys, if you take a rock out and put it in a bucket without light they will all crawl out and be everywhere. I was moving some rock around the other day and counted 20 that came off a fist size rock

I've got tons of them' date=' one is even about 4 inches across, they are awesome little guys, if you take a rock out and put it in a bucket without light they will all crawl out and be everywhere. I was moving some rock around the other day and counted 20 that came off a fist size rock[/quote']

Nice!

Has ayone ever ordered from IPSF? Are they reputable? I'm thinking of getting some stars, some bristle & spaghetti worms and some pods from them. My LR and sand are oddly bare when it comes to bugs and worms :(