How to contact Red Sea

Kasasah

I bought a bottle of the red sea aiptasia X a couple weeks ago. Not to be harsh, but it sucks... I have applied it 4 time and they still come back. One I even completely filled the hole it is in and it ate it's way through all of it... So I've been trying to contact them to see if I'm doing anything wrong. But It's kind of self explanatory(Feed it to the aiptasia...) They eat it and turn black. Two days later there out again saying hello. (flame)

I've been trying to contact them for a week now. Calling every day and leaving a message cause no one answers.(flame) No calls back.(flame) Any advice?

Thanks,

Kori

How big are the aiptasia? I've noticed that large aiptasia are really hard to kill with aiptasia X. And from what I noticed the stuff melts them to nothing. I've never seen them turn black. Also be carefull not to get water in the bottle when using it. Water in the bottle will make it really ineffective next time it is used. I have no idea how to contact them though. Just giving a couple tips.

I stopped using the aiptasia x also. It seems like they might go away for a short while after using it, then the aiptasia comes back with a vengence. I've been considering a copperband, but so afraid it will eat my corals. I put half a dozen peppermint shrimp in the tank, never seen them again. Please let us know if you do get ahold of red sea and what they say.

Does the kalk cause a ph spike especialy in a small tank? I to have been wondering about killing these little buggers pepermint shrip would only be a snack for my hawk fish though.

Not really, you are only using a small drop of it. If you are worried just do one side of the tank at a time.

Peppermint shrimp do a great job too, but as you said it would only be an expensive snack since you have a hawkfish (laugh)

Does the kalk cause a ph spike especialy in a small tank? I to have been wondering about killing these little buggers pepermint shrip would only be a snack for my hawk fish though.

Not really, you are only using a small drop of it. If you are worried just do one side of the tank at a time.

Peppermint shrimp do a great job too, but as you said it would only be an expensive snack since you have a hawkfish (laugh)

I got in contact with Red Sea. They told me that when the aiptasia spit out the aiptasia x that means it has imploded and it's dead. But I've had them do that but they come back. So when I move everything to the 135 I'm getting 15 peppermint shrimp from live aquaria. That should deal with it :P

Archived