DIY Lighting (and other stuff) enclosure hood ideas

huskerduck

wow...I've never had anything better than an olympus 'megazoom' (SP-800UZ)...I might have to look into a D-SLR' date=' even a 'bottom-end' one...cause that's beautiful.[/quote']Yeah I like the little Rebels, they're cheesy but effective. The amazing thing is if someone has a 400" printer they can print this picture. The best I can do is 3' :(

Yeah I like the little Rebels, they're cheesy but effective. The amazing thing is if someone has a 400" printer they can print this picture. The best I can do is 3'

I have a feeling the camera operator has a large amount to do with how well the picture came out.... I've got a thousand dollar nikon setup that I cant get to look 10% as good as you did!

BTW I got the 1.5meg email file. Please load the original image to the flash drive I gave you so I can have a high res screen saver!

Thanks again and sorry for muddying up your thread on LED lights... how did this thread get so far off track, lol ;)

I have a feeling the camera operator has a large amount to do with how well the picture came out.... I've got a thousand dollar nikon setup that I cant get to look 10% as good as you did!

BTW I got the 1.5meg email file. Please load the original image to the flash drive I gave you so I can have a high res screen saver!

Thanks again and sorry for muddying up your thread on LED lights... how did this thread get so far off track, lol ;)

LOL, I can't see how 1 page of your Tank can muddy up this silly thread about a cheesy fiberglass hood! Your Par meter was instrumental in its design!!!! Collateral damage

To blow your mind a little heres a snippet of your tank zoomed in......freaking ridiculous eh? I bet you know what part of that gigantic picture this fits eh?

Mikessmall.jpg

Archived