Would like to say thank you to some folks

Hozer21

First and most important thank you to this forum it pretty awesome and there's is a lot of people that help out other reefers . Which is great thank you to all that help out other reefers and those those the help out. Now with that being said I would like to thank Garret for hooking me up with some very nice looking corals thanks man you pick out some awesome corals thx again , thanks to Josh for picking them up for me & taken the to the x-mas party thanks man . I can't wait to go down that way and check out Garret's shop & your tanks Josh . Sman aka Steve thanks for helping me out with the regulator for a little while . It well help me get the tank back under control . Kim & Beth you two are awesome and thanks for hooking me up with some corals and ur anemone tank looks great can't wait to see the clown fish in there . I just want to say thank you to everyone thats helped me & offering to help me

Thanks

Jose

No problem Jose. There is 100% no doubt in my mind that you would do the same for us if we needed you. Now get the awesome cube of yours up and running to it's full form!(enforcer)(rock2)(rock2)

I would help u two out anytime & I'm trying to get this cube up to where it should be

You're welcome Jose. It's my pleasure to help.

Thanks again man

Glas you liked the goodies Jose!! Thanks for ordering them from me :) I appreciate the business!

Anytime Garret hope to be down your way soon but if not I know I can call and order lol

Your very welcome Jose! Hope this helps you getting that great looking cube back to near what it was before!

Also glad the little guy is better!!!

It's sure a great start thanks again & little man is doing great for sure

You're welcome Jose' date=' glad to be able to help out seems like most of us always have something laying around![/quote']

isn't that so true but anyways thanks

Archived