Some Stuff for the Big Time Reefers

Twitterbait

So i have acquired a ton of stuff over my time up here but sadly i am moving far far away so i need to get rid of what i cant move. the stuff i have is big but can be used for smaller reef keepers too if you have room to use the items. all prices are obo and of course i am more than happy to sell everything with a little discount if you want to start a shop or something.

This full system was used to hold live fish in a wholesale environment. the tanks have been pre-drilled for a 2" bulkhead and were set up on bricks. they are for sale as singles or all together. we have 6 single and 2 double size tanks. We also have a 1100 gal water storage tank and a 300 gallon tank used for mixing water with salt. we also have 2 skimmers that worked amazingly well on a 3000 gallon system. this setup also comes with 2 barracuda circulation pumps, 4 sedra pumps for the skimmers, and 2 pumps for the large water tanks. if you buy everything you will also get a lot of pvc valves and misc parts to make reassembly much cheaper.

Buy it all for $3,000 or make an offer

if you buy pieces then prices are below and you will need to wait to see if we can sell it all together. this is a great chance to build out a massive system if you want to do fish sales.

Single size tanks $80

double size tanks $170

Protein Skimmer w/2 pumps $400

Barracuda Pump $230

1100 gal tank $750

300 gal tank $400

post-29-141867788134_thumb.jpg

post-29-141867788137_thumb.jpg

post-29-14186778814_thumb.jpg

post-29-141867788142_thumb.jpg

the single tanks are roughly the size of a standard pallet. they also have rails on the bottom so they can be moved like a pallet. the rough dimensions are 39" x 47" x 30" tall. They are roughly 150 gallons to the top of the bulkhead then another 4" to the top of the bin.

I dont have any large acrylic tanks but i know where you can get some. I do have 11 smaller tanks and a commercial rack system with sections like you see in shops sometimes.

I need to unbury the pumps but i think they are the 3500gph models.

• 4 months later...

Archived