L type phyto. algee and Reef Soup starters FREE

cklskypilot

I have been growing L type phyto. algee and reef soup for the last 1.5 years and been feeding it to my fish and corals with good results. Now since I have shut down the frag tanks I have extra and if you would like a starter for your tank just pm me. Its free but you will have to come here for it. I have anought to give a couple cups to 4-5 people every 7-10 days. So if you did not get some this time there's always next week. hope that everone had a good turkey day Now bring on christmas. Thanks Chuck

I'm just curious. so reading the link posted wanareef, you would have to buy a cup each month? or do they repopulate inside the tank? I'm looking for the best food source possible. I'm currently using a mix of frozen, freeze dried and flake. Is it possible to breed these in a smaller tank? and how much is ur price?

I'm just curious. so reading the link posted wanareef' date=' you would have to buy a cup each month? or do they repopulate inside the tank? I'm looking for the best food source possible. I'm currently using a mix of frozen, freeze dried and flake. Is it possible to breed these in a smaller tank? and how much is ur price?[/quote']

NO NO NO no cost... ok on to the next question. The reef soup will reproduce in healthy tank you will also need to feed your tank phyto. which feeds your reef soup. My growing system is small and cheep the hole system with the reef soup and the phyto was under 50 dollars and makes more than anough to support a 1000 gal system. I spend about a hr. a week in labor on the phyto and about 2 minints a week on the reef soup. I make or grow all the food that I feed my fish and corals and save a lot of money. I have a large salt water reef tank and another 18 or so breeder tanks out in the tank room that I feed. My cost for food went from 60 dollars a month to about 5 dollars a month. theres a lot of people that break down there tanks because of cost. this is one way to beat that problem.

phyto would be like plants? if so I could just drop them into my fuge? I was asking about a price because I would have to have it shipped and I would want to pay you for ur time! i'm sorry to sound dumb. I am only 3 months into this. everything is good in my tank but I want it to be the best it can be!

Archived