Blue Spot jawfish and Yasha hanging out/Misc. Pictures

TRENT

Looking good!!! What is the seventh picture of? Looks similar to a spongegode I'm trying to grow. I love the blue spots. Have thought about getting one of those' date=' but don't have much of a sand bed right now. Mighty nice pics![/quote']

Thanks Nick, that's a Chilli Pepper Monti. John has some at the shop right now. He just got a nice size piece in. How are the Spongodes doing?

I have 2 large engineer gobies that never stop rearranging the bottom of my tank! Thankfully the rocks quit falling down, they have probably settled on the glass. If you look under the tank in some spots you can see them, they cleared 4+ inches of sand away. =) But I wouldn't get rid of them, they are really cool fish.

Thanks Gill' date=' the Clowns came from Tim's. Not positive where he got them from? He did have about 50 or so when I grabbed mine.[/quote']

50 picassos thats awesome!!! I remember Dave telling me that the clowns in the DT at Westside came from him. :)

Come to think of it I still haven't seen the new DT he setup, I will have to make a trip out to see it. :)

• 8 months later...