155 Gallon BowFront and accessories

huskerduck

155 Bowfront Glass with black trim and Black plastic Canopy $495 ( if you need a stand I can build anything you want and it will be about the same price as the junky ones they sell for this but nice) Comes with in wall steel frame if you're considering an in wall Tank

Calcium Reactor and Bottle for up to 500 Gallon $145

Kalkwasser Reactor with timer $80 SOLD

150 Phosban reactor $22

Reef Octopus Protien skimmer $100 SOLD

Eshopps Sump for a 200 Gallon tank, with 4 or six "socks" and double inlets to the filter $120 SOLD

Gen-X PCX40 External Water Pump $75 SOLD

2 Vortech MP40w $300 a piece or trade for MP10+$70 BOTH SOLD

SL500A 1/2hp Chiller $400 SOLD

PC223072.jpg

CalciumKalk.jpg

P1163145.jpg

P1163128.jpg

I also have these and some other pumps and such

Protein skimmer, Large Pacific Coast I think $60

PC253107.jpg

And home made sump with refugium $80

PC253106.jpg

RO/DI $75

P1163141.jpg

I'll take he following.

Kalkwasser Reactor with timer $80

150 Phosban reactor $22

I'm also interested in the rodi. How many gallons have you ran through it?

Not very much because we couldn't get it to work well out here in the Valley. We are on Glorified well water pumped around this part of the Valley called Perrydale water so it makes RODI work too much to get the kind of water we need for water changes in a 200 gallon system. I think we ran like 60 gallons before I figured it was a waste of time.

That last pic is awesome!!! I was wondering how you turn a bow front into an in wall.

Good luck with the sale. :)

Yeah we really enjoyed the system, lots of oooohs and awwwwees when having movie nights but no FRONTAL entrance to the tank was a huge mistake and I would have a massive project to fix this and as much traveling and such my " reef master babysitter" ( son) moved to the midwest so I really don't have anyone I want to have deal with this while we're gone. Its getting replaced with a popcorn maker, Candy shelf and other boring stuff like that

I'll take he following.

Kalkwasser Reactor with timer $80

150 Phosban reactor $22

I'm also interested in the rodi. How many gallons have you ran through it?

Gratz, I forgot to mention, you get about a years worth of Kalkwasser and I left the media in the Calcium reactor and been rinsing as to not get stinky

And those asking about if I make it to Portland, yes I do here and there, If enough of this sells I would probably make the trip, if the tank sells I can transport in horse trailer or Expedition. Those that get to Garretts in Salem, I could meet there with ease in like 20 minutes

OK guys, theres a couple of you sitting on the fence or too busy to check this but the ones that want this stuff FOR SURE, PM me your Ph# because I will deliver to Portland If Im taking EVERYTHING except maybe the Bowfront, I know thats a big purchase so Im not going to hold the others up on waiting for a Bowfront sale which has interest west and south at this time anyway.

Sump people and the Reactors people get with me and I could probably head on up, maybe one of you is more centralized and we could pull off a mini meet! Heck, I went Clear up to Daniks in Vancouver to pick up a bunch of Vortechs I didn't even get any of ;) But it was worth the trip seeing his amazing setup. The Sooner the better I was thinking about heading to Garretts little sale he's throwing

Someone needs to jump on that GenX PCX 40 too that thing is super quiet and pumps the heck out of some water, I was pumping it up a 6' -4" head and running several things off it too. That seems to be the only thing I haven't got multiple PMs about, would make a great emergency Pump as well, thats actually how we ended up with it, I was out of town and my Other Pump went out and my wife ran out and bought this one

Also I would take $150 for the 400w MH setup, I would sell my 250s but I have my electric Ballasts Mickey moused I don't want anyone hurting my feelings laughing at me with my twist connectors+electrical tape and just shoving wires in the old PFO Ballats and holding them in by connecting the ground wire to the corner bolt. The 400 watt setup is Perfect and tight, Bulb is a year old around Halloween. Galaxy Ballast green and the Hood is picture somewhere, so is the Ballast

OK guys Tank, Lights, Calcium Reactor including nice tank and Fair regulator...........Too all those I met through the sales, good times great people, let me know if theres any problems!!! If you need a stand for the Bowfront let me know, Im making sawdust as we speak for Nanos Stands and hoods and the replacement to fill the hole where the Bowfront was.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived