New Stuff!! Specials for the Weekend!!

Hey everyone!!!

Over the last few days I have gotten in some really great fish, corals, and inverts. Below are a few items on special for the weekend that I think would make a great addition to your tank.

Disbar Anthias- These guys are an awesome open water schooling fish that provide a ton of color to your tank. They love brine, cyclopeeze, and other small bits of food and are unlike some anthias, are prety easy to care for. These guys came in from Bali and are some of the nicest specimens I have seen. Large schools available.

Special Price:

1 or 2 - $28.99ea

3 or 4 - $24.99ea!

5-8 - $22.99ea!!

9+ - $18.99ea!!!

MD343554.jpg

Bangaii Cardinals- Also from Bali and a very good size, these guys add some nice flare of texture and stark blackand white contrast. Wonderful specimens in this week. Many available.

1 or 2 - $17.99ea

3 or 4 - $16.99ea

5+ - $15.99ea

2298913957_40a4b556a4.jpg

Sand Sifting Starfish- Beautiful and interesting critters that do an amazing job of cleaning the sand bed. These guys are super easy to care for and will really help get that sand sparkling. 2-3" also have xlarge specimens available. Many available

1 or 2 - $15.99ea

3+ $14.99ea

astropecten_polyacanthus.jpg

Carpenters Flasher Wrasse- Striking color and great personalities. These guys do super well with other Fairy and Flasher Wrasses and add a nice flash of color to the tank.

$29.99ea!!!

274278409_165fb124d2.jpg

Orange Spotted Diamond Gobies- The ultimate sand bed cleaner with a great personality and intersting pattern. These guys make short work of a messy sandbed keeping detritus in the water column where it can be skimmed out and eliminating cyano bacteria build up. Super nice specimens from Bali!! 30 or so available :)

Sm- $27.99

Md- $29.99

Lg- $31.99

diamond_2.jpg

Blonde Naso Tang- This guy looks great and is a nice medium sized fish out of Bali. Incredible color with an appetite for algae, this guy will make quite the addition to someones tank.

$69.99

BlondeNasoTang1.jpg

Pink Skunk Clowns- These guys are really great looking, will host many anemone and coral varieties and are one of the more peaceful clown varieties. One of my favorites. Also have orange skunks, ocellaris, tomato, and a mated pair of ocellaris.

$17.99ea

$15.99ea for a trio

PinkSkunkClownfish2.jpg

Purple Velvet Fairy Wrasse- A beautiful, peaceful addition to your tank, these guys will be sure to grab the attention of visitors and the family alike.

$41.99ea (good size)

blue-head-fairy-wrasse-photograph-08875-789099.jpg

Tonozu Fairy Wrasse- Striking colors and great personalities, these fish really add some nice pop and do well with other flashers and fairies. There are a couple of really grea specimens in from Bali.

$37.99ea!!

cirrhilabrus_tonozukai.jpg

Gold Spotted Linkia and Red Stripe Linkia- Both of these guys came in from Mexico last week and are some of the nicest stars I have seen! Want something unique that few in the country have in their tanks? These guys just might be the ticket.

$37.99ea!!

These guys are so uncommon that I can't even find pictures of them available online.

Powder Blue Tangs- These are Bali specimens with great color and some nice vigor to them. These guys tend to like alot of flow and do well when algae is available for them to feed on. Beautiful fish!!

$64.99ea!!

powder_blue_tangs_300_360.jpg

Two Spot Coral Hogfish- These guys are an awesome pest control fish with a great personality and bright colors!!

$31.99ea!!

p-80702-yel-candy-hogfish.jpg

McCoskers Flasher Wrasse- Females!!! Thats right, we have a few females that arrived :)

$31.99ea!!

Can't find pics of the females

Five Bar Mystery Wrasse!!- A strange looking critter from the deapths. These guys are not only awesome looking but serve as a great utility wrasse!!

$69.99ea!!

MysteryWrasseWTMW_Ap8SW.jpg

LOTS of cleanup crew in and at killer blowout prices!! Come get a great deal on cleanup crew items and get that tank in shape for the holidays.

Here are a few that are in the tanks now :)

Hermits- Dwarf Blue Leg

Hermits- Red Leg

Hermits- Electric Blue Leg

Hermits- Hawaiian Halloween

Hermits- Hawaiian Orange and Red banded

Hermits- Hawaiian Zebra

Hermits- White Leg

Hermits- Hawaiian Blue Eye

Feather Duster- Giant

Feather Duster- Pink and White

Feather Dusters- Cocoworm, Colored

Star- Sand Sifting

Star- Brittle, banded

Star- Brittle, Red and Black

Star- Serpent, banded

Star- Chocolate Chip(not reef safe)- M

Star- Chocolate Chip(not reef safe)- L

Star- Linckia, Blue

Star- Linckia, Orange

Star- Jewel Tile

Cucumber- Sea Apple

Cucumber- Tiger Tail Sand Sifting

Cucumber- Pink and Yellow Filter Feeding

Cucumber- Yellow Filter Feeding

Slug- Sea Hair

Slug- Purple Nudibranch

Slug- Light Blue w/Black Patterns Nudibranch

Slug- White with Black Patterns Nudibranch, L

Slug- Velvet Nudibranch

Anemone- Maxi Mini Carpet- Colored

Anemone- Maxi Mini Carpet- Ultra

Anemone- Sebae, Whte w/Blue Tips

Anemone- Long Tenticle, Green

Anemone- Long Tenticle, Purple

Anemone- Green Bubbltip, M

Anemone- Rose Bubbletip, S

Anemone- Rose Bubbletip, M

Anemone- Rose Bubbletip, L

Anemone- Tube, Green

Shrimp- Coral Banded, M

Shrimp- Coral Banded, Gold

Shrimp- Anemone

Shrimp- Sexy

Shrimp- Peppermint

Shrimp- Cleaner, Skunk M

Shrimp- Cleaner, Skunk XL

Shrimp- Fire, L

Shrimp- Harlequin

Shrimp- Pistol, Target

Shrimp- Pistol, Candy Stripe

Shrimp- Mantis, Peacock

Crab- Red Mithrix

Crab- Emerald

Crab- Sally Light Foot

Crab- Decorator, Spider

Crab- Porcelin

Crab- Anemone

Snails- Astrea

Snails- Nerite

Snails- Margarita Turbos

Snails- Cerith

Snails- Zebra Turbos

Snails- Mexican Turbos

Snails- Nassarius Obsellita

Snails- Nassarius, Vibex L

Snails- Nassarius, Tongan M

Snails- Nassarius, Chestnut, Jumbo

Snails- Trochus, Tiger/Red Banded

Snails- Trochus, White Banded

Snails- Bumble Bee

Conch- Tiger Sand

Conch- Crown

Conch- Haittian Fighting

Conch- Spider

Urchin- Long Spine

Urchin- Short Spine

Urchin- Pincushion, Orange/Black/White, L

Urchin- Pincushion, Royal, S

Cowrie- Money

Scallop- Flame

Clam- Squamosa, XL

And of course there is a ton of great corals and lots of fish and inverts not listed!

note: pictures are for representation only and are the property of their respective owners.

I was reading about them and thinking they may help keep these stupid flatworms under control. I don't think my tank has enough worms to keep one alive very long, plus my MP40s would probably blow them into my sump anyway. A Melanaras wrasse may be a better choice. The side of my tank the peppermint shrimp I just bought from you hang out in doesn't seem to have any, I wonder if they are eating them?

Archived