PERFECT LumenMax Elite – Mogul HOOD, AND 400 WT.GALAXY ELECTRONIC BALLAST F/S

CCR

WOW my "see Below" post didn't come up Killer deal. $80. each for hood $100 each for ballast including Lumatek 400W Digital Ballast HPS/MH 120V/240V Dimmable & Multi-Watt Approx.$800.+retail

Seprate or all in one sale of$500.00 I will through in the bulbs for a complete sale. The bulbs are good.

Great stuff here guys! All 3 reflectors looked brand new and the one galaxy ballast I saw looked in excellent condition. I picked up one of the ballasts and I could of swore it came straight from its box.

Always a pleasure stopping by Blaine and I wish you the best in the move.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

It is soooo frustrating when you get PM's saying "I'll take it for sure" "I want it" "I'm coming to get it" and so forth>I feel like coping it here so others will know it's a hoax, but I'm not quite to that point, yet. So please, don't do it to me or anyone else again! It's not OK. I have one hood left I have 2 Galaxy ballasts' left. If and only if your serious PM me and be prepared to send Pay-pal. I will hold for a week for you to pickup. Look at the post above, aquaman30k has seen them and also as seen in the picture these are in perfect condition. If you want to go and get one in the box go see Garrett. And he has also seen them.

It is soooo frustrating when you get PM's saying "I'll take it for sure" "I want it" "I'm coming to get it" and so forth>I feel like coping it here so others will know it's a hoax' date=' but I'm not quite to that point, yet. So please, don't do it to me or anyone else again! It's not OK. I have one hood left I have 2 Galaxy ballasts' left. If and only if your serious PM me and be prepared to send Pay-pal. I will hold for a week for you to pickup. Look at the post above, aquaman30k has seen them and also as seen in the picture these are in perfect condition. If you want to go and get one in the box go see Garrett. And he has also seen them.[/quote']I agree one million%. Im not even sure its the people that say " I'll Take it" fault other than they don't reply back "I found a better Deal" I think Hijacking sales via PMs happens and the person forgets to reply back that they no longer need the item they said they wanted.

I had everything sold through " Ill Take it"s yesterday but I still have 3 items not completely called for even though they said they wanted it. My guess is your " sale" gets hijacked via PMs to said person selling their stuff shoved away in a closet somewhere.

Stuff happens, things come up but that kept me from selling those 3 items and is holding up me " delivering" all the other stuff that is actually sold to Portland area people. I really can't understand people not replying " I changed my mind"

Try Craigslist and take a friend so if you get murdered theres a witness

"Try Craigslist and take a friend so if you get murdered theres a witness'

Now that there is just too funny.

I really didn't think about it being all Portlanders. OK i may be a city off, but you know who you are.

Get this stuff out of here!!!!

What really burns me is when you have really good stuff, they still only want to pay crap for it. Your best friend that owns a lsf can't come close to even wholesale on these items.

Archived