Ride Share for April Coast Trip

JManrow

Ride Sharing is now being organized for the Sunday, April 15th Behind-The-Scenes Tours of Oregon Coast Aquarium and the Hatfield Marine Science Center in Newport Oregon. More information on the tours will be posted in another thread.

"Rides Offered" may be posted in this thread.

"Rides Needed" may also be posted here.

Contacting others may also be done outside of this thread by PM (Private Message).

If phone numbers, address, and other details wish to remain unpublished to public, responses should probably be done by PM (Private Message).

Google Map http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/vbgooglemapme.php

Member List http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/memberlist.php

Gas money, sharing of driving, smoking/non-smoking, food, stops along the way, etc. should be worked out beforehand.

I know, I've been here for over a year and haven't been to the coast yet. It's impossible for me to get away during weekdays and up until recently I was working 2 jobs while doing full time school. I've only been up to portland a hand full of times.

We are still in need of a ride. If someone from the Portland area has room for us, please let me know. It would be difficult for me to drive this distance as I have circulation problems with my leg.

We would really like to go on this trip, and will help with gas and food. We can even bring along our Hibachi BBQ & some steaks!:)