WTS: Dual 175w MH setup

H20cooled

I've decided to not use my dual 175w Metal Halide setup on my tank. I would love to sell it all together but I will split it up also.

Here is what I have:

• Galaxy (Sunlight supply) Dual 150/175w MH electronic ballast
  • 2 10k Plusrite 175w MH bulbs
  • 2 Lumen Arc reflectors with end to Galaxy ballast- SOLD

The ballast is basically brand new and shows no wear on it at all, it was used for 8hrs a day for around 3 months, same with the bulbs.

The reflectors I have had for a couple of years, they are in great condition with no damage and only very minor wear and spots on them from water. They are some of the best quality MH reflectors that you can buy and do a VERY good job of spreading the light over a large area. I have used them with 400w bulbs down to the 175w and they work great, they are rated to also fire 1000w bulbs. Dimensions: 19.25” L x 19.25” W x 9” H

I will sell the whole setup for $175, if you want to split it up the prices are:

• Galaxy 150/175 ballast (bulbs included for free) $130
  • Lumen Arc reflectors $30 each- SOLD

If you have any question or want to make an offer please PM me.

Rich

IMG_20111003_192830.jpg

IMG_20111003_192818.jpg

Clay,

The reflectors and mogal mounts that I was using are sold now so I have no way of attaching the bulbs to the unit. As for will if fire the 175w bulbs I got this from reefgeek.com, here is a link to it as you can see it is rated for 150w/175w bulbs. I used it on my tank with the 10k 175w bulbs with no issues.

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

Archived