Lots of new critters in!

Hello everyone!!!

I just received a new shipment with tons of new fish and inverts! Lots of cool stuff to get those tanks filled with color!

A few of the more spectacular items:

Powder Brown Tangs!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmr-_PROkADhQAaeWIjkn0-Tawy5KWnBHGECpOfe0oyehSMgSQGQ

Hawaiian Yellow Tangs!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5njHtOgfyVLDqf-Zp_j3c_DEcxqMDBXuzZD2WfPtwFlljwRaDiA

McCoskeri Flasher Wrasses!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrkZM54teWgUJZTj1_hSDZtO1AgpSm6rxYdc6AJ8naWzM6Wnch

Sailfin Tangs!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_4jPsRBBxXXHPsF0i52bGFpssURUMsyNeFkECJZqW9atgBitw

Male Melanarus Wrasses!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhcst_ssKf4mMXxpShX_6ngEIFvmFa2tsUA27NVDhfJWuHe7TR5w

Coral Beauty Angelfish!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAg0cknffEEIpeiaBilL5QB9AeL3xuorhyuSblaZ8OXiXURvQ95A

Yellow Coris Wrasses!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ2CabZjytZZ_05ENoc3cK0hnP-5J4TXTPMaS5ouIg3r5j95YO

Diamond Gobies!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl7G0Qrd9qZFo6V2rXKgB8o4WkpR7_VjsCkKTPOrvJEIjSKV5IjA

Six Line Wrasses!

Lawnmower Blennies!

Starry Blennies!

Koran Angelfish!

Black Angelfish!

Lemonpeel Angelfish!

Green Mandarin Gobies!

Longnose Butterfly!

Blue Hippo Tangs!

Cortez Stingrays!

Cleaner Shrimp!

Peppermint Shrimp!

Tank Raised and Wild False Percs!

Emerald Crabs!

Arow Crabs!

Standard and Gold Coral Banded Shrimp!

6 different Hermit Crab Varieties!

Pistol Shrimp!

Trochus Snails!

Cerith Snails!

3 different kinds of Nassarius Snails!

Tequila Snails!

Astrea Snails!

Money Cowries!

Dragon Face Pipefish!

Volitan Lionfish!

Foxface Rabbitfish!

Pincushion Urchins!

Anemone Crabs!

Tons of other great stuff including Amazing Wellsiphylia Brains, Beautiful Rose Bubbles, the New PE Mysis/Cyclopeeze combo packs, Reef Nutrition and Rods products, and H2O ocean frozen blister packs! Plus much, much more!!

Come by the shop and check stuff out! Grab some food, salt, and a few critters for your tank(s).

Note: Pictures are examples burrowed from google images and are the property of their respective owners.

Man I wish you were closer to me. From what I have read you have a setup that is a must see.

An off the wall question, if I was to make the long journy to salem would it be alright to transport live critters that far. I live in St Helens and I would worrie about temp changes and oxygen levels. If not how far is it safe to go to bring new fish and coral home?

I saw all the new stuff when I was up on Wed. Everything looks awesome! I wouldn't worry too much about the drive home. Garrett will pack em up real good for you in Styrofoam fish shipping boxes. They should be fine. And the quality, service, and prices are well worth the drive!

Man I wish you were closer to me. From what I have read you have a setup that is a must see.

An off the wall question, if I was to make the long journy to salem would it be alright to transport live critters that far. I live in St Helens and I would worrie about temp changes and oxygen levels. If not how far is it safe to go to bring new fish and coral home?

You should be just fine. These things are shipped all over and in bags sometimes in excess of 24 hours. Salem to St Helens should not be a problem at all!

Just bring your cooler, or Garrett has boxes he can pack them in!! Head on down, he has something for everyone!!

Thanks all for the great comments! There really are alot of nice critters in the shop to check out. Derbird, I will make sure everything is packed up real nice for you. Like everyone else says, they should be just fine. I have sent some of these critters in 2nd day air and priority mail and have had great success. Fish I always do an overnight on but yah, you are still way less than the 24 hour mark. It would be great to have you down!

Archived