reef central question

Dustin

I couldn't see the classifieds either until I got my magical 50 post number. I never understood why they didn't let you look at the classifieds. I can understand the rationale for not letting you sell and post in the classifieds but not even letting new members buy seemed odd. Seeing as I am a coral addict it was better that way lol.

I couldn't see the classifieds either until I got my magical 50 post number. I never understood why they didn't let you look at the classifieds. I can understand the rationale for not letting you sell and post in the classifieds but not even letting new members buy seemed odd. Seeing as I am a coral addict it was better that way lol.

So what did it take like a day or so until you were allowed in.. LOL

The idea was that you want the classified section to be out in the open and not run behind the scenes via PM. It is better for everyone this way IME.

This is also why I am against us having a post count here for our section.

The idea was that you want the classified section to be out in the open and not run behind the scenes via PM. It is better for everyone this way IME.

This is also why I am against us having a post count here for our section.

a post count on most sites just limits people from selling an item until they get to a certain number.

I did the same' date=' nice tank, good idea etc. Got to 50 rather quick (laugh)[/quote']

haha ok well thanks for all of the replys i guess i will begin the post-a-palooza soon haha thanks again

They have also cracked down on this too. They actually have someone who reviews the posts to make sure they are not all "nice tank" posts. That has to be time consuming.

Archived