Longview LFS

pex

pex, you have to hit up Westside. Always has lots of great looking corals. It's not that far you. I have to drive 3 hours to get their and it's worth it. Check him out, you won't be disappointed.

Westside Aquarium

2020 NW Aloclek Dr.

Suite 108

Hillsboro, OR 97124

Hey Coral... I've been in there a couple of times already, so maybe I already have said hi??? I bought a 120 and a 40 breeder last month and stopped in yesterday asking about urchins and drooling over the Harlequins wishing I had a food source for them...

Hey CoralCrazy... I stopped over at Stylaster's house today and he has a Harlequin that feeds off of just the aterina starfish that grow "wild" in his tank. My last tank had asterinas all over the place too, so he kindly gave me about 15 to seed my tank with. After they get established and I get a good population of them, I think I'll try a Harlequin myself...

And I remember you the other day. I was wearing my green clothes for work and was there right when you opened and we said hi!

See ya soon probably,

Pex

Stylaster- thank you for the tour today! It was awesome to.meet with you... once I get into the new abode and get the tank going over there, Karinsa (she always liked saltwater tanking and after seeing yours, she REALLY liked it!) and I will have you over to see my setup.

Since I'll have toe fish room, I'm considering a growout tank myself (shhhhh... Karinsa doesn't know it yet), so I'll definitely be getting drags from ya.

And I'm dead serious about the poster.

Thanks again!

Pex

Archived