Rose Anemone with Clarki Clownfish

Jay

Hello:

I am going to be moveing and want to start selling some of my more fragile pets. I hate to sell these guys but I also need the money right now. They are extreemly healthy and growing. I feed them only the best seafoods with vitachem. I nursed this rose anemone from a 50 cent size guy by hand feeding her every other day. Then when I added the clown she took to her within half hour and has been caring for ever since. The clown feeds the anemone so I dont have to hand feed it anymore.

I need $80 for the pair and will throw in the liverock its attached to. I am firm on the price so please dont ask to pay less.

Thanks for looking :D

Jay

post-199-141867766198_thumb.jpg

post-199-141867766203_thumb.jpg

Ok...to make this thing move. If you see that green sps in the picture I have a nice size frag of that I will throw in. Here is what I want the money for. I sometimes sell something from my tanks to finance my other hobby RC nitro airplanes. Heres the one Im needing the money for.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXEDN7&P=OW

This one flies like its on rails with a os45 size glow engine.

Jay

So thats 1 very healthy deep red rose anemone with a perfectly plump clarki clownfish hosting along with the liverock its on....and a green sps frag.

What motor is on it?

I would need to see pictures of all the damage and any places that have been fixed. Tell you the truth I would rather just get a new plane. Part of the fun is building the plane. When I move and have more room for a shop I am starting scratch building ( kit building).

Jay

I will look tonight and get some pics. I figured if nothing else it would be good for a parts plain and a spare engine! It does work just a few dings. I just dont have any use for it so I figured I would offer it up, so if you got any other small frags that would also work!