My tanks too small, please help

Kimberlee

Since I down sized to a 20 long, and haven't stopped putting new corals into it I have very little space. I also a list of things I still want to put into it. So I'd like to clear some room.

I have a 2-3lb rock covered in green star polyp 10$

074.jpgsold

A1lb rock with a different green star and a medium kenya tree 10$

007-3.jpgsold

and 1 small kenys tree 5$ no pic

also the pics are older ones all are a little bigger than the pic shows Please pm me if you'd like an updated pic or you would like any of them. I am now located in Salem OR and will not deliver.

Other stuff

I am picking up my 40B tomorrow, which means I have more room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I will be fragging corals up to trade and hopefully filling in some of that space.I'd like to see if there is any interest in the corals I plan on fragging, so here they are.

009-3.jpg

012.jpg

043-1.jpg

004-3.jpg

044.jpg

And this war coral is available now if any 1 would like it.

048-2.jpg

I am trying to set up a LPS, SPS tank so those are the type of trades I'm looking for. Other than that I'm not really picky.

Okay I have my new tank coming tomorrow, and would like to ask any 1 who is getting frags from me too come get them. I A: need them out of the way, and B: would hate to have them stressed out by moving them twice. Thx every 1

Oh if you'd like some now is a good time to let me know and pick up

Last week I fraged some things for some 1 who decided the didn't want them. So I still need to get them other homes. Most of it is the stuff at the top of the list, but I have a couple of other things. All pretty cheap.

Warcoral 5$ it is small but has 8 or 10 heads on it

The large frag behind it are raspberry reds. I have a frag of 3 heads 3$

048-2.jpg

I have a 1" by 1" piece of this orange monti cap 5$ Color is much better than the pic

004-3.jpg

I have 1 head of the magicians right 5$ a frag of the green left w/ 4 heads 4$ both sold

013-2.jpg

I have a head of the pulsating xenia, but can frag more. They are a light pink 3$ a head.

154.jpg

And this 1" by 1" birds nest, not the best pic. It is a light brown w/ purple polyps 5$

015-1.jpg

I think that is all of them. Probably better for Salem area reefers,but if your not in the area and want me to hold something let me know. I will hold it for you.

Warcoral 5$ it is small but has 8 or 10 heads on it

The large frag behind it are raspberry reds. I have a frag of 3 heads 3$

I have a 1" by 1" piece of this orange monti cap 5$ Color is much better than the pic would live it

004-3.jpg

I have 1 head of the magicians right 5$ a frag of the green left w/ 4 heads 4$

and this

013-2.jpg

I have a head of the pulsating xenia, but can frag more. They are a light pink 3$ a head.

Would love this

and that nem when it splits will that work ???

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=45.690500,-122.623180

• 2 weeks later...

Archived