A BAZILLION NEW CORALS!!! Summer SUPER SALE!!!

I not only just got in a bunch of new corals from Jakarta, Indonesia yesterday but I also did a massive SPS dominated tank break down as well. I have more corals than I have room for by far and I need to move them asap!!! Sooooo many great corals including dozens of acros(several large colonies of both wild and aquacultured) Many of which are fine branching deeper water species, some harder to find including Cali Tort mini colonies and frags, etc. Lots of beautiful LPS including scolies(Aussie and Indo), wellsyphylias, lobos, candy canes, frogspawn, octos, torches, blastos(Aussie and indo), really nice Chalices colonies(lots of frags of some beautiful varieties at killer prices as well), etc. Lots of softies, including dozens of mushroom colonies, leather corals, some nice zoas, clove polyps, star polyps, etc.

I need room so bad that I will be doing a SUPER SALE for the PNWMAS for the next week or so!!

Spend $50+ on corals and get $10 in FREE corals of your choice!!!

Spend $100+ on corals and get $30 in FREE corals of your choice!!!

Spend $200+ on corals and get $75 in FREE corals of your choice!!!

Spend $300+ on corals and get $150 in FREE corals of your choice!!!

Spend $500+ on corals and get $300 in FREE corals of your choice!!!

The corals will be priced really well already so this is going to be the deal of the summer!!! Also, feel free to take advantage of your TPA frequent buyer card to get even more value!!! There are literally THOUSANDS of coral colonies/frags available so no worries if you can't make it in for a few days though I highly suggest dropping by asap!

I will try and get some pics up but I have been super busy and am not sure I will have time after posting this up :)

Sale will end around August 31st so let me know if you can't make it in and we will see what we can work out ;) I ship corals as well if are intersted but can't make it to Salem. I am great a putting together packages with the kinds of corals that you are looking for.

Archived