Sad stuff

jennmac415

Hi all!!

I haven't been on for awhile....had a pretty awful summer actually. I have been home in Kansas since July 7, my Dad passed away that day. My kids and I got here just a few hours before he died. Needless to say it has been pretty hard.

Then, 2 days ago my husband informed me that he has completely killed everything in my little nano at home!!! The beautiful brain coral and acan I had just gotten from Kim and Beth .....my new bubble coral.....ALL of it!!! So now I guess when I get back I will have some leverage in getting him to help me get that new 120 up!!!

Anyway....just wanted to say hi and that I haven't completely disappeared. Will be home this weekend. Going to be hard to leave my Mom and sister.

Sorry to hear of your rough times. July had a similar effect on me with family! Let me know if you need any help getting that 120 up and i definitely have some corals to donate to get your nano filled back up. Dont worry about your tanks we got you covered. Enjoy your family, and get ahold of me when you return!

Awww Jennie that sucks. I was wondering what happened to you but figured you were just out enjoying the summer. Sorry to hear you lost the trachyphyllia and acan. I'm glad you're not giving up. Definitely motivation to get the 120 gallon up. I still have a setosa frag with your name on it and I am sure I have other things to donate to your cause.

Archived